Valentine's Day 2017

February 16, 2017

Hi, hope you all had a wonderland Valentine's Day whatever you got up to! We had a chilled night, child free for once! So enjoyed some take away food, wine, beer and I convinced other half to watch Dear John and he was not i impressed with story haha! I also baked a red velvet cake, just the betty crocker cake mix from a box but I had fun attempting it and although the presentation was shocking it actually tasted quite nice :)

Watch here




OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
Blog: www.laurabethlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk
Instagram: @laurabethlifestyle
Twitter: @laurabethls
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Laurabethlifestyle



If you have any questions, feedback or just fancy a chat, please leave me a comment I promise to reply and also follow me on social media so we can stay in touch :)

Love L-B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram