Cheap Amazon Soft Box Lighting - Unboxing and Setup

February 12, 2017

I have recently invested in some affordable soft box lights on Amazon for my YouTube channel and wanted to show you how good they are and also how to setup if you're not very techy like me! (I got my fiance to set mine up whilst I filmed). Also apologises for the terrible voiceover at the start. I think I need to invest in a microphone too!



If you have any questions, feedback or just fancy a chat, please leave me a comment I promise to reply and also follow me on social media so we can stay in touch :)

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2dZW0s6hA13LVcE4Uh70Yg
Instagram: www.Instagram.com/laurabethlifestyle
Twitter: www.Twitter.com/laurabethls
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Laurabethlifestyle

Love L-B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram