I was nominated for the Liebster Blogger Award

August 22, 2017

Big Thank You! To Lisa from lisarachelblogs.com for my Liebster Award nomination! Check out her blog for Lifestyle and Beauty posts!



So, What is the Liebster Award? 
It is said that the Liebster Award was created to recognise and/or discover new bloggers; and welcome them to the blogosphere. “Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest. This Award exists only on the internet as pixels, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. Many see it as a way of promoting and recognising fellow bloggers, for their efforts and accomplishments in becoming a bonafide blogger. 


Nominee’s Questions
  1. Who are you, where are you from and what do you do? My name is Laura-Beth, I live on the coastal area of Newcastle upon Tyne, England UK with my fiance and our 2 year old daughter. I am currently working part time in retail whilst I study a diploma in Beauty Therapy.
  2. Do you have any tips for new bloggers? My number one tip would be to be consistent. Try to upload content each week on the same day and time and your readers will know when to look forward to your content. 
  3. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging to log my experiences as a first mum and a bride to be planning our wedding day. I also hope it will allow me to meet some friends along the way who have the same interests as me.
  4. What do you use to take photos for your blog? Previously I have used my iPhone 6 and then a Samsung S7 Edge (until it died on me) and I'm now in the process of buying a camera.
  5. What is your best travel memory? My first weekend away with my other half, he took me to Edinburgh Zoo and told me he loved me for the first time. I was very romantic and we had so much fun.
  6. What are you most grateful for? My daughter. I feel so blessed every day that I have her in my life and I wouldn't be the person I am today without her.
  7. What is your favourite quote? "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"
  8. What is at the top of your bucket list? To visit Australia
  9. What is your favourite blog post that you’ve written? My first ever blog post read here: http://laurabethlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/introduction-to-laura-beth-lifestyle.html I introduced myself and felt exciting of what may happen.
  10. Cats or dogs?! Dogs - Springer Spaniel :)
Love L-B x


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I am so happy when I see this nominations, I am new in the blogging world. Mostly do it, because is like a therapy for me. so when I read other bloggers inspiration and recognition makes me so happy!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I feel the same! I love when new bloggers get support and recognition, it's the best! Xx

      Delete

Instagram