Versatile Blogger Award

November 01, 2017

So after tweeting that I wanted to get back into writing blog posts, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Carly Tamara (check out her blog here). She's a fellow Geordie girl so I already know you'll love her.




So, onto the questions, well facts about myself.

  1. I like to experiment a lot with my hair. I'm currently grey/silver with a dark root but I've been bright pink, pastel pink, purple, black, red, blonde and accidentally dyed my hair green once! (See here)
  2. I'm currently training to be a Beauty Therapist. I'm not going to lie, it was never a dream of mine to be a beauty therapist. I'm qualified in marketing/business communications but soon found when I became a mother that working 40 hours a week in the office and then replying to emails and calls at home was not the life I wanted. I wanted a good balance between work and home. With my love of beauty, skincare and makeup and the opportunity to work mobile/self employed, this seemed like the perfect job for me. I'm absolutely loving it!
  3. I'm getting married! I'm currently planning our big day (June 2018) and kind of freaking out that I haven't got much booked in yet. I have one video so far about our wedding (watch here) but I have many more to come. I want to film a chatty video about where I'm up to very soon!
  4. I'm a mother. I have a 2 year old daughter called Olivia. She is just wonderful. She is beautiful, kind, caring, brave, adventurous, strong and intelligent. She makes me so proud! She always amazes me, most recently she acquired her first grading badge in kickboxing, AT 2 YEAR OLD! So yeah, she's amazing!
  5. I'm a YouTuber. So as I've mentioned above in a few limks, I make YouTube videos. I do anything I fancy really so its a mixture of family vlogs, makeup looks, hauls etc. I also vlog about my experience at college as an adult student. See here.
  6. I love pizza and chocolate. Not together, might I add. Separately, they are amazing! I'm actually eating a Dairy Milk marvellous creations bar as I'm typing this. The one with the jelly beans and popping candy, of course, because its the best one!
  7. I have always wanted to live in Australia. I'm terrified of big spiders and snakes, though.
I hope you got to know me a bit better! I now nominate the following people to get involved:
















Now it's your turn..

  1. You have to thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog! (being kind).
  2. Link the nominees and inform them about their nomination (passing the love ,that was given).
  3. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice.
  4. Share 7 facts about yourself.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I loved reading your answers! Your daughter sounds like an absolute sweetheart and it’s so amazing that she’s so talented already! Chocolate and pizza are always winners in my opinion too haha! Thank you so much for the nomination too lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete

Instagram