Rio Professional 24 Piece Make-Up Brush Set

April 27, 2017

After rambling on and not using all of the brushes in my previous post/video, I thought I'd do a quick video showing every brush and tool in the Rio Professional Make Up Brush Set. 

Brushes included:
Large fan, large powder & bronzer, highlighting & contour, liquid foundation, flat blusher, delicate fan, blender, magic concealer, small bronzer, flat nose shader, blending nose shader, angled eyeliner, flat eyebrow, eye shadow tapered, eye shadow corner, eye shadow base, precision contour, small concealer, precision lip liner, full coverage lip brush, corner coverage lip brush, sponge eyeshadow, mascara definition brush, dual eyebrow & lash comb, profession travel pouch.

This can be purchased in the UK from Very, Argos, Amazon, Look Fantastic and Simply Be.




Check out my video of me trying to the brushes out on my face:




OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
YouTube: Laura-Beth Lifestyle
Instagram: @laurabethlifestyle
Twitter: @laurabethls
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Laurabethlifestyle
Email: laurabethlifestyle@gmail.com

If you have any questions, feedback or just fancy a chat, please leave me a comment I promise to reply and also follow me on social media so we can stay in touch :)

Love L-B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram