Review and Swatches of Makeup Revolution 12 Days of Christmas Storage Chest

January 19, 2017

So I got this amazing make up chest for Christmas, full of Makeup Revolution Goodies! 

I have uploaded a YouTube video showing you everything that comes in the Makeup Revolution 12 Days of Christmas Storage Chest and also included swatches.



Most of these products are available to purchase on www.tambeauty.com and in Superdrug stores. Some of the products are exclusive to Superdrug and the two eyeshadow palettes were exclusive to this Christmas gift set (which is a shame as I really like them and would recommend them).

If you have any questions, feedback or just fancy a chat, please leave me a comment I promise to reply and also follow me on social media so we can stay in touch :)

OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2dZW0s6hA13LVcE4Uh70YgInstagram: @laurabethlifestyleTwitter: @laurabethlsFacebook: www.facebook.com/Laurabethlifestyle
Love L-B x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram